Friday, 19 December 2014

Sorry...


Greetings!

Wow - it's been a while hasn't it? I've let this little project fall to the wayside over the past couple of months, unfortunately because of the wonderful world of school. In the summer I got really into the whole blogging thing and letting it slack has been a real shame for me (and maybe you... maybe...)

But never fear! In true New Year's Resolution stye, I'm getting back on the blogging bandwagon. Or trying to anyway. Reading is my most favourite thing, and writing about it makes it one hundred times better - so I'm really grateful to have access to this platform! 

Apart from apologising profusely, and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I don't really have much to say. I have a feeling I have lost the interest of my few followers after such a long break, so if you're still sticking around - thank you so so much. It means a lot when people take an interest in what I have to say, even if you read and don't comment.

So yes, have a fab Christmas period, if you celebrate this kind of thing, and I'll have a whole host of posts in store for the near future!

Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment